Monday, March 5, 2012

Picture Perfect Memory Monday

1st I have to share this beautiful picture layout- there is a really neat app called frames which allows you to collage your photos in all kinds of different ways- This mixed with instagram was my results... LOVE LOVE LOVE
I can't wait for beach weather again...

STAR WARS IN 3-D!!! What a fun day; just yesterday my Dad and Mom took us out to the movies; mainly for Jimmy and Grandpas sake- they both LOVE Star Wars!

They are the coolest!!! This was so fun- they better come out with a Star Wars 3D episode 2- because these 2 are ready for more!!!

And it's BASEBALL SEASON!!!! Both Jimmy and Brenden are in it this Spring; can't wait to get take more pictures.

Okay and if you hadn't heard??? I'm sure I screamed it from the rooftops - Shianne won 1st place in her 1st ever Science fair. She placed 1st in her entire 6th grade! She worked so hard. This is her with her science teacher; I was told today that a lot of her teachers are just so excited to see her blossoming in an awesome way. I've seen it too- just watching her grow up and making some really wise choices makes my heart leap. We are so proud of her!


Relaxing reading "90 Minutes in Heaven" on her kindle tonight...

And................
Crazy Sock Day last week...

No comments:

Post a Comment