Monday, March 9, 2009

Family Togetherness...

We had such a great weekend!!! The whole family got together to celebrate Jay and Nicoles Birthday. Their birthdays are only a day apart. My little nephew Locin is getting soooo big- that little cutie crawls so fast!!! He is full of life- gotta love him! ;) We also went together as a family to watch Brendens 2nd baseball game- his head is definitely even more in the game this year- he did an awesome job!!!
Funny faces from the cousins... I think this is the 1st taken of them all together

Jimmy (as usual) not cooperating...



I had to get a picture of Shianne this morning... Don't you just love her hair!? Last night we put it in 4 high pony tails and swirled the hair into a bun... and wala!!! Gorgeous wavy hair- I just might have to try this on myself. The hair style idea came from one of my favorite blogs My crazy Life... what great ideas and recipes this girl has. You can find her blog in my blog list to the right. She is very talented.
Awwww Auntie Jane and baby Locin...



Grandpa and Baby Locin....

My sister in law Jane with Baby Locin again...

I love this one...


There he goes...


Go Blue Jays!!! Yay Brenden...





Well now as usual; I've got lots to do- gotta go... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment