Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Shianne

The changes you are making,
your beautiful smile,
your laughter,
your silliness,
your strong will-
I love all of this about you.
Even when it seems rough, I am reminded you are being shaped into a young woman, there are bound to be bumps along the way.
You celebrated your 13th birthday two days ago; I sit back and wonder where the time goes.
I pray as you grow you never lose sight of your purpose in life;
and that you pray through every decision that is yet to come your way.
There will be friends, boys, crushes, dances, dresses, heartbreak, new privileges, loneliness &; fullfillment.
Never forget God will always fill your needs, and will always listen to your prayers.
Please know...
there will be prayers of yours that will be answered in ways you weren't expecting,
but always take heart that "Father knows Best",
 and you my dear,
 are a treasure in His and our eyes.
 
I Love You!


No comments:

Post a Comment