Monday, February 27, 2012

Picture Perfect Memory Monday

Yes I have pictures floating around just wondering what they are doing siting in my computer. :)
The most recent; a beautiful night shared by Father and Daughter.

Aren't they just adorable??? I Love Love Love that I found the picture above on the left; this was Shiannes Kindergarten, Daddy Daughter dance- just think- in 6 more years she'll be 18! She is beautiful; we are so blessed by the light this little girl brings into our home.







How cute is this??? Literally on their way- Look at her smile- I am elated with Joy FOR SURE!!!!

Then we go to super bowl Sunday- It's taken a while for the pain to heal- lol. Obviously our Pats didn't win- so needless to say- it completely explains the delayed post of pictures. All in all we had a great time with our neighbors; we had Pioneer Womans Hot Wings and girlie girl Asian Wings- BEST WINGS I've ever had- and made for that matter!!!!! We had Special dip made by my hubby- homemade salsa first time ever home made guacamole - It was a TOTAL SUPER BOWL FEAST!!!!


Our beautiful neighbors with their beautiful twins...

No comments:

Post a Comment