Friday, February 3, 2012

Five Minute Friday: Real


What is it really to truly be Real?

Can we honestly be real without the guidance of our Heavenly Father?

Throughout the twists and turns of my life I am finally coming to grips with the answer to that question. Undeniably; throughout real life experiences; the answer is no.

If I look back on the turns my life has taken; I can pinpoint which ones were guided by God; and which ones clearly weren't.

I was only made truly Real, by Him; through the turns in which I allowed God to guide.
Not Real in the ones I didn't.

He has given me the ability to look back and see that difference so vividly...
with the purpose to appreciate and allow Him more and more to guide all of my ways; throughout the turns I'm still to take.

With a true desire to be made Real,

by Him-

and Him alone!


Now it's your turn click here to participate, or just to read some beautiful entries based on one word.

2 comments:

  1. might as well let him guild it all huh. Good post and good revelation. Hope it continues to bloom in your heart as you submit to the REALly awesome plans God has for your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Kidding. Thank you so much for your sweet words. :)

    ReplyDelete