Monday, May 5, 2008

Back from the San Diego Zoo...









We had so much fun yesterday at the zoo with the kids. So many interesting and funny animals to see. It was a little chilly in San Diego; good thing we remembered to bring sweatshirts. Next time I will definitely do the smart Motherly thing and check MSN weather. :) Anyway I have some really cute pictures to share; it was hard to decide which ones to post; because there were so many good ones!


Okay so call me someone who doesn't get out much; but I have never seen Koalas sleep before; they are adorable...

This camel was sooooo funny; the second I got my camera out it held his head up high and flashed me one big Madagascar style grin...




Couldn't resist the following purchase; little zebra slippers for our new nephew Lokin; they are so little in person.


Tomorrow we have our 30 day walkthrough for our home; so I will have a busy day cleaning and making that list of things to be fixed... Fun!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, thank you for all your kind words and encouragment. You rock. I have password protected my site at the moment. I will not let any nasty comments drag me down. Email me and I will send you the password. You can give it to jane if you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to chk out lukabella yesturday and it would not let me..? I LOVE reading her blog..! Let Jen know..! Let's all go to that crop I told you about..?

    ReplyDelete