Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pictures-Pictures and More Pictures...

I have been meaning to post pictures for a very long time- this week is the kids 2nd week on Summer vacation! I plan to catch my blog up the next couple of days- I haven't posted any events or picture updates since February!!! Wow- that is a long time. Be prepared for tons of photos. :)
After Shiannes' 11th birthday in January she chose to get her ears pierced with some of her birthday money...

5th Grade Colonial Day! I remember when Shianne was in kindergarten at Cole Canyon Elementary, watching all the 5th graders celebrate this event- It really never dawned on me that this day would get here so fast! Wow!!!




In February Shianne and I took a day trip to Palm Desert; where my Sister, Mandy and Seth took us out to lunch at Tommy Bahamas- Beautiful Place.
See Tiger Woods there to the left of us- lol- That is actually my very handsome nephew Seth- no kidding though - everyone takes double takes at that boy I swear they think he's the Tiger. ;) So many laughs and just pure fun catching up on each others lives were had on this lunch date. It was a great day!


Yes I look like I'm squeezing the life out of this girl- Of course theres nothing like messing with the coloring of a photo... ;)


Brendens' Spring 2011 Baseball Season...



Don't you just love how they spelled Lapierre- "La Pierde" Thats a first! :)









Temecula Youth Baseballs Sluggers for a Cure Game! This event was near and dear to our hearts as a real dear friend of ours is a Survivor!!! She knows who she is and to watch her Faith be built by God through such a difficult time has absolutely touched our lives!!! BRING ON THE PINK!!!





And then there is March! St. Patties Day...check out this Leprachaun Trap map the kids created before going to school...


And then there is our Soloist!!! Shianne had a solo in her chorus musical...as you can tell she loved every minute of it- and so did we!!!





Spring Break- It included Sleepovers, Playtime & what is Spring Break without some Beach fun? Michael came over and had a sleepover with the boys!




Brenden & Michael ready to race!!!







This girl LOVES HER DOG...


Sleepover with their cousin Megan...





Beach trip with the Roddas... Yes it was cold- The kids however did not care! :)
Our last trip with them was before our family moved to Northern Cal. I just sat there on that beach so happy to be back home...











This is Michael- and I am so proud of these pictures...I told his Mama he needs to be submitted to Tilleys and all the other Surf Shops...




And in April- Jimmy lost his 1st top tooth!!!


Easter '2011 These kids are the greatest!!!



Stay tuned for even more- Like Jimmys Young Author Award and Shiannes 5th grade Graduation and awards- Brendens motocross racing updates etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment