Sunday, September 7, 2008

Brenden is baseball ready!


Brenden is baseball ready. He just started pony baseball in the shetland division! He's had 2 practices so far. My boy is good!!!! :) I have even better pictures from his 2nd practice; but I haven't had time to load them on my computer as of yet. He loves baseball so much!!! This will be a fun season for sure. He was hitting coach pitches like a pro yesterday. :)
I haven't had that much time lately to detail post; my Dad got in a motorcycle accident on his street bike early Friday morning; we are so blessed that he's going to be okay. Say a prayer for him; his still in the hospital until they come up with a plan; he broke his lower back; he is in a lot of pain and will need surgery. For those of you that know my Dad is an Xray tech at Eisenhower Medical center; so we are awaiting a hospital transfer for his surgery to be done at his home hospital with his Dr. out there. I pray that everything goes smoothly for him. He currently is at Riverside Community regional in Moreno Valley and can't wait to be transferred. This accident could have been much worse; I am ecstatic to say it wasn't! :) Love you Dad! Get well!

1 comment:

  1. I have been praying my little heart out. So glad that he is going to be o.k. Jenn

    ReplyDelete