Thursday, May 28, 2009

Catching Up!

I keep looking at pictures on my camera thinking I've got to blog these; but my time has been very limited lately. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.
Quite a bit to share- My Son Brenden received his 1st award at school for showing "Heart" . Brenden was in a memorial day bike parade last Friday (the cutest thing ever!). Man kindergarten is such a fun grade!!! We also did some crafting and baking brownies yesterday with our neighbor across the street Chase. Keeping busy.
Today my daughter Shianne will be part of a Living Wax Art museum- she is playing Annie Oakley; she looks adorable- can't wait to video and take pictures later! ;)
Til next time.
Lot's of great things happening for our family right now; please pray for us that every move we make be directed by God. Amen.

















No comments:

Post a Comment