Tuesday, July 31, 2012

One More Day...


Well it's official!!! There is exactly one more day before I close my facebook account- FOR GOOD!  
If anything; I've felt better and better about this decision to close my account more and more with each passing day.  
 If you are wondering what I am talking about; feel free to read the post written before this one.
I want to say thank you for all the encouragement I've received from friends and family (you know who you are).  I've also enjoyed some great conversations with people regarding this decision; that have proven I am not alone in this-  I can't thank you guys enough for speaking up, and encouraging a sister!  

"Make a powerful impact on the world simply by being the person God created "you" to be.  As you practice faithfulness, trust that He is at work!" - Charles F. Stanley



2 comments:

  1. Amen! The Lord is going to bless you and use you as a light to those who are still in the dark as to why this way of communication with one another can cause us to lose focus on those we love and are praying for, and for life in general as we begin to see it through the eyes of others in a distorted way and not through the eyes of the Lord. Now you will be able to stay focused as He has lifted the veil from your eyes to reveal this truth to you. He has enabled you to "Make a powerful impact on the world simply by being the person He has created "you" to be! amen Love you so much Aunt Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heidi. I love you too! :)

    ReplyDelete