Monday, August 4, 2008

TAGGED BY JANE ! :)



What were you doing TEN years ago..?
Let's see I was 19; I was working as a District Admin. (where 4 years later I would meet my husband) for Marshalls Inland Empire. Had my 1st apartment on my own in San Bernardino and working 2 other part time jobs to pay for it. One at a tie shop; and another at a pottery shop in the Ontario Mills Mall. WOW that all feels like a big blur looking back.

What are 5 things on your to do list today..?
Let's See; 1. Clean Floors 2. Clean Bathrooms 3. Jay and I to meet with a pool guy at 7:30
4. Call Kerry & see if she's interested in # 5 for Kennedy 5. Sign Shianne up for SCEGA Gymnastics YES I AM A DEFINITE LIST KEEPER! :)

A Snack I enjoy..?
A Starbucks Coffee with their Toffee Almond Bars (which they don't make much anymore) :(

What would I do if I was a millionaire..?
I honestly don't know.

Places I have Lived..?
I am a desert rat!
Indio, CA
Cathedral City, CA
La Quinta, CA
Victorville, CA
San Bernardino, CA
Anaheim Hills, CA
and now Murrieta, CA

THANKS, Heather

I TAG JEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment