Monday, April 12, 2010

Jimmys Parents Day Performance...

Jimmys class had a parents day before going off track. It was a reality check for me that there will be no more kindergarten performances for me to see after this school year. :( This Mama is hanging onto every moment I have left of Kindergarten. The songs they sing are adorable; it's just such a fun grade...I've joked about it in the past...hmmm is kindergarten teaching in my future? lol. I don't know if you can see it in the picture...but what he is holding is a ladybug door stopper. Soooo cute. Hand painted red with black fingerprint dots. The green grass was painted using his four long fingers. How precious is that for a keepsake to keep our door open for a lifetime.





Oh...and Shiannes' long wavy hair...
The night before...

The day after...
I soooo remember my Mom doing this to my hair too!

No comments:

Post a Comment