Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring...

I am so happy that the kids are on spring break for a month. I've said it before but I never realized how much I would actually love year round school; it really is such a nice break. I am blogging today to share pictures; most of them indoors because it rained here on Easter Sunday.

I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!
IT'S NOT SPRING WITHOUT BUBBLES...






It was such a nice day... when we got back from church we made a tri-tip roast, garlic roasted red potatoes, green beans and a salad; it was very good! It was also opening Baseball season day WE beat the Yankees!!! YAY!!!

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter it is such a blessing that "HE IS RISEN!" The price that Jesus paid for us means more and more to me each year!

Love & Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment