Saturday, July 2, 2011

Seven Years Ago

I will never forget it. The day I found out this precious little guy was destined to complete our family.

Early in my marriage with 2 children already; Our daughter at the time age 3 and our son almost a year old; my husband and I were still settling into our new marriage, family life- and even planning to wait about 5 years to decide if we would even try for a third.
The odds of us having a 3rd child were low; considering I had just had an ovary removed during my pregnancy with our youngest. That alone cut our chances in half; plus we had started the birth control patch. Isn't it funny how we try so hard to plan our own lives; just thinking we know whats best for us when He ultimately has something much grander in store?

Yes- That's 3!!! I just Love them to pieces!
God had a totally different plan in mind for us- and it was to bring us this additional piece of joy to our already new family. Not later...but at just the right time!

Obviously when I look at him I can't imagine our lives any other way. Gods plans are perfect!


We celebrated his birthday last Saturday June 25th!




Happy Birthday to our 7 year old Son- James Arthur Lapierre!

No comments:

Post a Comment