Saturday, April 5, 2014

Five Minute Friday} Writer

Photo Image From: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/310889180497394769/

To become a writer...
I've often wondered how writers can continue to write during the dry seasons of life.
During the storms when the words are tucked deep within a place they cannot yet be pulled out.
How can one become a regular writer when the words don't always come.
As I ask myself this question, I realize that during the storms and dry seasons of life I MUST continue to write.  
Keep that journal tucked safely in the drawer next to my bed and don't forget that not everything a writer writes must be published- and when put in that context I see I am a writer, and it's okay to sometimes go into reflect mode privately.  It is a season God stirs within us the words He wants me to hear- and He will give me peace about the words that He would want me to share.  
I guess I am not becoming a writer...
I already Am.

********************************

Now it's your turn - Click HERE for your opportunity to read other entries, post your own, or simply be inspired! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is so encouraging. I have been struggling with this a lot lately. Thank you so much for your vulnerable honesty. These were words I definitely needed to read. I'm glad I found you through FMF.
    Blessings,
    ~Candice

    ReplyDelete