Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Break is in Session!








AND THEN... The Dog Whisperer...

The pool has been visited by us twice on the hot days, the rainy days have kept us in all snug. The first flower buds are peaking through with an array of color in our backyard. 



 I love Spring Break, having my children home with me- just planning our day depending on whatever the weather will bring.
It's been a while since I've written- while I have reflected a TON - I have yet to be given the words; so for now I will leave you with pictures of Jimmy's first ever Soccer game!!! He played great!!


WAY TO GO JIMMY!!!


Last but not least; my Favorite shot of the game... 
To watch Jimmy play his heart out on his first game ever, with other kids who have played for years made me so proud of our boy for 
getting out there- giving his all- and doing a GREAT job at it- ALL at the same time. 
I Love him so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment