Thursday, June 18, 2015

It's the Little Things




Deuteronomy 4:9, "Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them fade from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them." (NIV) 

When I was a little girl I loved to read, write, and pretend to broadcast. Every time I would see a reporter on the television screen, I would imagine myself becoming one. 
My handwritten copyright symbol with the year written next to it, was placed on every single hand written card I would make.  
I remember how much I loved playing library, there was something about the feel and organization of books that would set my mind at ease. 
Just like that peaceful feeling I got setting up my little library, the same one comes over me while organizing my blog space, and reading all the encouraging words of so many others.
Little did I know then, that God would lead me to write a blog, and share like a reporter does all the good news He's blessed me with.

Thank you to Lysa Terkurst for your blog post today, inspiring me to not forget how God has been shaping me since I was a child, even in the smallest of ways.  Thank you for this encouragement to remember, and share my precious memories with my children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment