Saturday, June 20, 2015

These are a Few of my Favorite Blogs...

I thought I'd share just a few of my favorite blog reads for this Summer, and all year long.

 I find that while things start to wind down and Summer approaches I get to snuggle up with a cup of coffee or iced tea and enjoy a nice relaxing blog-hopping morning, afternoon, or evening out on my back porch.

I do have my typical go-to's when it comes to looking at blogs-

One, is that I love some good home decor inspiration,
and Two, the biggest job I'll ever be given in my life is that of being a Mother; therefore anything encouraging me in these areas are an absolute joy to read.  I've listed 6 blogs below, that have inspired me in these ways, so you can kick back this Summer and enjoy them too!

HOME DECOR INSPIRATION:


Sadie Olive } Click on Photo to Link to Blog



Nesting Place} Click on Photo to Link to Blog


Magnolia Homes Joanna's Blog} Click on Photo to Link to Website
(This Blog is a little bit of both for me; the 2 things I love wrapped into one) 


(In) Courage} Click on Photo to Link to Blog


Lisa-Jo Baker} Click on Photo to Link to Blog
Words can't describe how much her blog has meant to me over the years.


Lysa TerKeurst} Click on photo to Link to Blog
Last but definitely not least, she has been so blessed by God to bless all of us!  

No comments:

Post a Comment