Sunday, November 27, 2011

Feeling Crafty...

This is what I've been up to tonight... Feeling Very crafty- I have been wanting to make one of these wreaths FOREVER!!!! Finally tonight I have begun; after 40 minutes of work and a new hot glue gun- wa la`~

I have to say; my friend has one in her living room that my eye is naturally drawn to each and every time I visit her house;now I will soon have one of my own I can stare at. ;)
If you would like a tutorial on how to do this; and see what the finished project will look like- go to this link; you wont be bummed you did; that's for sure.
:)

OH- I FORGOT ONE OF THE BEST PARTS- It Costs about $2.00 !!!! I got a great idea on pinterest to buy foam pipe-lining from the plumbing department at Home Depot. ONLY .95 cents for a six foot long piece; simply cut it to whatever size you'd like and duck tape the two ends together- YAY for another fabulous idea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment