Saturday, April 14, 2012

Five Minute Friday on Saturday: Good-Bye


It is time to say goodbye, as he heads out from the hospital to his home in a medical transport van.
A moment I just know I wont see him again...(not on this earth anyway).
It is time...
time to say goodbye- for now- until the day we meet again in heaven.
For now I embrace, the feeling of warmth on his forehead, and him squeezing my hand as I kiss him goodbye, and tell him I love him so much. I say "Grandpa you're going home"! He says "You bet I am!" in that slight southern accent he's always had. This with a smile and twinkle in his eye that I will treasure for eternity.
He left this earth 7 days later.
Goodbye Grandpa....for now- I Love you so Much and Welcome to your forever home!
_______________________________________________________________________

Now it's your turn click here to participate, or just to read some beautiful entries based on one word.

No comments:

Post a Comment