Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Day I Touched a Rainbow


My Featured Young Author:
Jimmy Lapierre

Here's his winning story...

"The Day I Touched a Rainbow"
by, Jimmy Lapierre '2013

One day, when I was on my way to school I saw a rainbow, and then I touched it.  I started getting smaller and I turned into a Leprechaun! 
After that I saw my friends' Nathan and Jordan talking to eachother,
Then,
I tried to tell them hello but they could not hear me.
Finally, they noticed me and Nathan said
"Jimmy, what happened to you"?
So I said
"I touched a rainbow and then I turned into a leprechaun"!
"OH MY" said Nathan.
"What can we do to help", said Jordan.
"I know" said Nathan.  "Maybe we can talk to that leprechaun" he said.  "OK" I said.
"Hey You" said Jordan.
"Ahhhhhhhhh"! The leprechaun said as he was running away.
"Get back here" said Nathan.
"Don't worry" I said.
"He will come back.  I swear," I said running after him.
 Then I saw him, and bumped into him.  I said "Can you help me turn into a human again"?
"OK" the leprechaun said, "but first you must give me a gold coin".
I gave him a gold coin.
"Thank you", he said.
Then everytjing started to spin and I was a human.
"Thank You" I said.  
"Your Welcome"
the leprechaun said nicely.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment