Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Loving it!!!

I forgot to share that our built in was completed last week; and turned out beautiful!!!
The birthday party sort of took precedence over my home decor. Great company; awesome builder... we gave him a picture of the build out they had in the model; he copied it to the "T" and then some!!! Jay and I couldn't be happier.
Here it is; I still need to put some more plants and stuff in it; but so far it's awesome!!! I love the accent wall that my Dad did!!! It came out great!!!

Oh and here is a chicken I purchased at Ross; isn't it sweet?

HERE IS THE VIEW OF THE LIVING ROOM SO FAR FROM THE KITCHEN...

Our home is coming along and I am so excited because our back ordered furniture order is finally coming in This Thursday! YAY!!! It is feeling more and more like home each day. I feel so blessed and so at home these days. :)

1 comment: