Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blog make-over and Crazy hair day...

Don't you just love my new blog design? I can't stop looking at it! Yesterday after blogging I was trying to change my background and lost EVERYTHING! I ended up spending the entire day fixing it! Well wah-la look what came out of it; a beautiful place to reflect. :) I lifted the background from the site that Kerry used- aqua poppy designs- there are some beautiful -AND FREE - backgrounds to choose from... Love it!!!


It is red ribbon week at Shianne and Brendens school this week! Today was crazy hair day- when they woke up this morning they could not wait to have their hair done! (even Jimmy) Aren't they adorable?

I still need to share pictures of our family outing to Peltzers this past weekend; the plan is to post those tomorrow. Have a fantastic day!




No comments:

Post a Comment