Saturday, October 25, 2008

Wow It's been a long time since I've blogged...

So so so so so so much going on these days! Looking for any spare moment to just chill! :) It has been a blast though; I'm finally coming to terms with my house being messy on a more regular basis than usual. It really is hard for me to let that go sometimes; Lord help me. :) Brendens in baseball; even though we are rushed I love hanging out at the field watching his games. Especially the little pee pee dance he does by 3rd inning! lol.
Shianne is in gymnastics once a week; she loves it! Her and I were both shocked last night when she did a back bend all by herself with no one spotting her; the look on her face; (mine too) we were shocked !
Jimmy - poor Jimmy he just gets tagged along everywhere we go- although he's shown an interest in soccer- so here goes more busy-ness to add to our schedule.
Needless to say the crockpot; pizzas, and bagged salads have become the new norm for our family. :) I love being on the go; -not the going - but once i'm on the go I'm fine; it's like a sense of accomplishment- I did it; with whining screaming kids! Looking to God definitely gives me that patience when I need it the most! It's very hard to explain but so very true! I am reading the greatest book by Charles Stanley called "How to keep your kids on your team" thank you Mom for this book! It has such great advice in it; such wisdom! I love Charles Stanley he is so humbling. This really helps with the balance of all these extra curricular activities; lowers the stress level a great deal! :)
Today my nieces are coming over to stay the night; that'll be fun- I just might break out the moon sand! :) I'll post more soon. Gotta get ready! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment