Thursday, October 30, 2008

Peltzers Pumpkin Patch

We had so much fun at Peltzers! It was our 1st time there; it's a beautiful drive down to wine country. I live very close yet the last time I drove in that direction was at Ed & Jens wedding anniversary about 6 years ago! It is very gorgeous out there.
Picking just the right pumpkin was no chore for Shianne and Brenden; Jimmy took his sweet time; and decided on this cute little white one- they do know how to pick a good pumpkin if I do say so myself. ;)


I love this picture of Shianne:


Playing in the hay is always fun; I found out this day for the very 1st time that my husband is allergic to hay. Poor guy!


Shianne took a couple pictures of Jay and I ; don't you just love all those porta-potties behind us! lol


The kids loved the corn maze


And the pig races; one of the funniest things we have ever seen!


The sunflowers were beautiful...


Off I go; Jimmys trick or treating at his preschool today; can't miss it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment