The following was posted on facebook by a friend of mine; and I just love it!!! Thank You.
10 THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND FOR 2009 ...
1. Trust Your Instincts....If it doesn't feel right, it probably isn't....fun, tempting...maybe, but not right.
2. Remember Your Manners....It doesn't cost anything, but it speaks volumes about who you are.
3. Never let possessions "Own" you.....It's just stuff! The most valuable things in life - friends, respect,
love, knowledge - don't cost money.
4. Nurture Your Friendships....The investment you make in true friends will pay huge dividends all your life - remember, you can't make an old friend.
5. Keep your hands clean....This means both literally and figuratively...it will save you a lot of regrets later!
6. Believe in Yourself....You do happen to be the only you in existence, and you're also the only person in the world who can truly hold you back in life!
7. Be grateful....Don't waste all your todays in anticipation of some grand tomorrow. Now is all we've got, Live in it!
8. Treat others the way you want to be treated...The point is, just because you're smarter or richer or prettier than someone else doesn't mean you're Better. It just means you've been more Blessed!
9. Always keep playing....Who says adults have to give up toys? Keep the little kid inside you alive...it keeps your imagination primed. Silly is good!
10. No matter what, you will always be LOVED... You don't have to test this one..Just carry it around in your back pocket, and know that, no matter what, you can always count on me to be your friend!