Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Hubby! ;)

Today my husband turns ** lol!!! It's really not bad; it is officially his last year in his 30's!!! Anyway I just wanted to post a Happy Birthday to my Wonderful Man! I love you honey! This morning we were talking about how funny it is that we've known eachother for a decade!!! I am so happy he picked me to share his life with! I love him to pieces...
This morning has been great! Jimmy and I went to Starbucks together; sat and had a kids Hot Cocoa and me a Latte. He was great company! I love mornings like these they are so comforting; you know those mornings you just realize more than ever all the wonderful things God has given. :) I feel so blessed.
On another note I have a facebook account (who doesn't? lol) there was such a funny survey on it; in which you ask your children what they think of you. I just had to share it on here- because it was absolutely hillarious. You shoud try it. I would advise asking them all at different times so their answers wont influence one another- that way it's even funnier; and you realize just how they see you... so cute! Well here it is...

__________________________________________________________________
1. What is something mom always says to you?

Shianne (My 8 year old): Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite and that you love me
Brenden (My 6 year old): I love you
Jimmy (My 4 Year old): Play ???

2. What makes mom happy?

Shianne: being good
Brenden: Hugs
Jimmy: hugging

3. What makes mom sad?

S: Being Bad
B: Us not playing nice
J: Playing Sad???

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

S: Tickling me :)
B: by making a monkey face
J: Laugh

5. What was your mom like as a child?

S: I have no idea
B: She played with dolls all the time
J: played with Dolls

6. How old is your mom?

S: 30
B: 30
J: I don't know

7. How tall is your mom?

S: Don't know
B: (Hands up to the sky) About this tall- he's so cute
J: Don't Know

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

S: Play with us
B: Do chores ???
J: Drink Coffee

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

S: Just Clean
B: She has to do chores
J: Clean the house

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

S: Singer ;)
B: A Dancer :)
J: THIS ONE CRACKS ME UP---BRACE YOURSELF : When Jimmy was asked he said "A Hot Girl" - I ask whats a Hot Girl??? You know Daddy talks about them ! :) lol

11. What is your mom really good at?

S: Tennis
B: Cooking
J: Typing on the computer

12. What is your mom not very good at?

S: Hand stands haha
B: I don't really know- almost everything your good at! That's my boy :)
J: Playing Brenden's Star Wars game on playstation.

13. What does your mom do for a job?

S: Clean in the house
B: Chores
J: Make Dinner :)

14.What is your mom's favorite food?

S: Sushi
B: Chicken Pot Pie
J: Pizza

15.What makes you proud of your mom?

S: Helping us live. Awwwww
B: That you hug me
J: Hugging
They are soooo sweet!

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

S: Minni Mouse :) lol
B: Princess Lea
J: Princess Lea

17. What do you and your mom do together?

S: We talk about funny things. ;)
B: We play games with eachother
J: Color

18. How are you and your mom the same?

S: We both really love eachother (How sweet is that!?)
B: Green Eyes
J: After staring at me for a really long time Jimmy finally says- OUR LIPS!!! hahaha

19. How are you and your mom different?

S: I play... you watch! lol
B: You wear Big clothes and I wear little clothes- hahaha
J: Our eyes are different

20. How do you know your mom loves you?

S: Because I came out of your tummy- and your MY MOM! :)
B: Because of your heart... awwwwwww
J: She tells me and hugs me... awwww

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?

S: That he's sweet
B: I don't know- hahaha
J: Presents!!! ??? lol

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

S: Tennis Court
B: The Hair Salon!!!! lol
J: Starbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment