Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pretty Things...

I entered my 3rd week off from work at my daughters school this past week. I am relishing every bit of this 3rd week; down to the precious time I have to spend with my kids and not having to deal with their homework- ahhhhhh; I so needed this breather.
All the way to making pretty things I've always thought of making...this to me is blissful...

This wreath is made out of coffee filters; this is what is finished so far. I got this fabulous idea from one of my favorite blogs The Nesting Place

Not finished yet; but what has been done so far has only taken me a little over an hour- and this one is going to be ginormous- to go on a huge blank wall of mine.


This is the book wreath from an earlier post- it still is not finished; I have some more filling in to do; to make it more curvy- and full. I got this idea from good old pinterest...


No comments:

Post a Comment