Friday, November 9, 2012

Five Minute Friday} "Quiet"

In the quiet,
I hear the words; 
even in the words that are not spoken.
I see it in their eyes.
Sometimes it's quiet moments like these
that God quiets my soul to see beyond someone; 
to step outside of myself,
and pay closer attention to the words that are said in the midst of silence.
Glancing over at the car next to me at the stoplight; I see her frustration;
and I pray for her.  
In the quiet,
there is lots to be heard.
Sometimes in the quiet you cannot hear their sadness,
but you can see it
In these quiet moments
I take a moment to pray
that I might understand the words that are not spoken
In the quiet of their precious souls.
********************************

Now it's your turn - click on the five minute Friday logo below to participate, or just to read some beautiful entries based on one word.

No comments:

Post a Comment