Saturday, March 8, 2014

Lunchsack Scrapbook Album

This project is something I've always wanted to make, but just couldn't find the time to do.  I haven't scrap booked in years and didn't realize how much I miss it until I made this sweet little book...

 
My daughters school has seasons where they do hands on elective type classes, taught by parents.  I was volunteered to teach a couple of these classes and I reluctantly agreed.  After the finished project I was so excited to have an excuse to make something pretty again :)  This album I made for her. Tomorrow I will post step by step instructions on how to make one of your very own.  It is actually WAY easier than I had imagined- and super quick- and very relaxing for this crafty girl; who can't ever seem to find the time.

One of the Pull Out tabs that you can make and place in the openings of the lunchbag; for extra photos- journaling- whatever your heart desires 



Some more pull-out tabs & journaling cards


I Love how this page turned out!!! :)



Another pull-out tab- excuse the glare in the photo- it's not there in real life :)

THE END !!! SO MUCH FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment