Friday, August 5, 2011

When I am Scattered...

It's 5 minute Friday again and the word is - "WHOLE"


The first thought that comes to mind is pieces, because we need pieces to make us whole.

Not all my pieces are perfect but my Jesus is.

It is because of Him I am made whole- and not lost just scattered in pieces everywhere.

I know that in His wholeness He will bring whatever messy pieces I have- to not be ashamed of, but to be real, to be seen as a sinner like everyone else who walks this earth today.

Because of His wholeness I am made whole- FORGIVEN- in Him - even when I feel scattered- He reminds me which direction to turn my heart and soul to-

and it is NEVER NOT HIM.


Link over to GypsyMamas Blog be part of this beautiful 5-minute, one word,stress free writing. If you don't feel like writing- link over there to read all the beautiful entries. You will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written and simply stated! I really enjoyed this post!

    ReplyDelete