Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 Days of Writing

OH MY GOODNESS! 
I'll DEFINITELY be coming out of my zone of comfort this month!
I just heard about this today; and I'm completely gonna wing it.
I am commiting to writing for 31 days in October.
On What???
I have absolutely no idea yet.  In a way that's the fun part- evidently I could have been brainstorming my topic over the Summer.  Instead I will be taking my Journal and pen to my sons motocross race tonight and see what this little brain of mine can storm up while waiting.
I am inspired by this for many reasons; the main one is where it will take me.
I'll be linking up with one of my favorite home decorating blogs "The Nesting Place" to do this.  Go on over there and see if your interested; it looks like a lot of fun!
See you MONDAY!

AND NO I DIDN'T FORGET... HERE IS MUSICAL SUNDAY:


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment