Sunday, December 30, 2012

Son It's Your Birthday!!!


Happy Birthday to a boy who fills my heart with joy; and great anticipation towards his future.  He is a boy full of life, determination, and a drive to always do his best!
Most of all he loved the word of God since before he could read, is thoughtful; and for his age- quite the gentleman. 
I will never forget when I picked him up from kindergarden one sunny afternoon; his reading teacher pulled me aside with the biggest grin on her face.  She told me that when Brenden found out that they were going to begin learning to read that day; the first words that came to his mouth were "NOW I CAN READ MY BIBLE!!!"  She said he was ecstatic; and she was so blessed.
Brenden-
You are officially double digits!
Today you are 10; and I can't believe it's been a decade since God blessed your Father and I with  your sweet presence in our lives.
Don't ever stop being you,
you are a blessing to others in so many ways.
Keep reading that bible of yours
it is truly the book of life; and you will continue to gain so much wisdom from reading it.
Wisdom you can carry with you all your life,
and wisdom that will allow you to be a blessing to others;
even more than you already are!
I Love You so much!  

Oh and here is a Rockin birthday song for you!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment