Sunday, August 12, 2012

Musical Sunday

Okay I have to set this one up for you; because this band; specifically Julianna and Tyson Morlet have touched me with their stories, their hearts, their pure love for one another, their desire for young teens, and their ability to speak into the hearts of so many!
They have blessed me for years with their beautiful gift of worship. They have blessed my daughter with tons of laughs at youth group- and by being great mentors.
 They shared this video on you tube previewing their band Antiochs' upcoming CD!  I'm so excited!!!
Julianna is also a writer for She Seeks; in connection with Proverbs 31 Ministries-  I believe she is taking a blogging break for now; but be sure to check her blog out-she has such a gift for writing.
And while your at it; she holds a conference each year called Becoming Girls; check out that blog too!!!  It is "PERFECT" for us mothers of pre-teen and teen girls.  There is also a Mom Blog that you can link to from that site!
The Inspiration just doesn't stop for our young girls- I just love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment