Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Oh How I Love Fall!!!

My husband and I have a slight disagreement in regards to Fall; this being after 10 years of marriage.
He hasn't changed at all; in fact I used to agree with him on this; but over the years that has changed.

His side-  The Fall wreath does not; I repeat "DOES NOT" go up until AFTER Labor day!

My Side-  The Fall wreath goes up when I feel like it; meaning kids are back in school, last week we had our first 80 degree weather day here in So-cal; the trees are starting to change color-  Therfore I now beleive it goes up-  now- I repeat "THE WREATH GOES UP NOW"!  

Fall is my favorite time of year; it is the season where I have the most decorations- and the longer I can live with Fall- the better.

Therefore; this past weekend
 I put it up...and he didn't take it down ;)
He still thinks I'm crazy but he's being so good about this choice
I have to say I am the first one on my block; in a way that probably makes his side look better.
I say nothing like setting an example- right?
YAY FOR FALL! 
AND TODAY TARGET HAS CONFIRMED MY DECISION:  
LOL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment