Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day} 30 -Great Verses for Mamas

"He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not grow faint."
Isaiah 40: 29-31

"So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous
right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

"For I am the Lord, your God,
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you."
Isaiah 41:13  

*****************************************************
To view the rest of this series; 31 Days to Fear Free Mothering
Click Below: 
I am so happy you stopped by!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment