Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 15} Love Keeps No Record of Wrongs

 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7
"Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres". 

Love Keeps No Record of Wrongs.
God is our example- my sins have been washed white as snow; 
no longer are my sins aloud to haunt me, tell me I'm less than, or discourage me from a brighter future.  
That's what my Jesus did- 
He took it all with Him on that cross, even though I didn't at all deserve it.  
But you know what?  
He loved me enough to think so.
As such a phenomenal example He is for me, applying this to Motherhood paints a beautiful picture in my heart. 
I feel the peace at extending this same love out to my three children; 
There are times I don't believe they deserve my kindness; but I Love them enough to know that they most certainly do. 
There are times when I catch myself lingering their past mistakes over their sweet little heads; but I Love them enough to know I should be encouraging them towards a brighter future.  Therefore I will choose to hold tight to my Fathers hand, pay real close attention to His example-
and watch Him continue to lead us into something beautiful.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment